jueves, 20 de agosto de 2009

Need

Name:
Need

Authur:
iluvfanfics

Why it's good/Summary...
This is an AU story where Harry and Ginny become friends after the chamber incident. It's very good because the Harry and Ginny in this universe are a lot more carefree and even though Voldemort's always lurking round the corner, the line from the prophecy that says 'the power that he knows not', is so much clearer in this universe. I love it because it keeps you reading and the relationship in between Harry and Ginny is just so special that sometimes I felt I was invading their privacy while I read...they're so naive as to their feeling that it's funny and when they finally discover them, it all turns out wrong. With this story you will cry, laugh and definately enjoy. It's one of the best Harry/Ginny fics I have ever had the pleasure of reading.

Link:

Warnings!!!
Sexual Situations and Extreme Language

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario